10 Commandments of the Aux Cord
Having the aux cord passed to you is literally an honor and it means that every passenger in that car has faith that in you. Sometimes we drop the ball, and not the mic when passed that aux cord. Avoid breaking The 10 Commandments of The Aux Cord with these helpful tips.
- Treat every song like it’s your last. Basically, each song is a test to see if you’re worthy.
- An emotional Drake song results in a 30-minute penalty.
- Never play an album through…unless it’s J Cole. Everyone loves J Cole.
- If you are told to change songs more than once, a 24-hour hold is placed on your aux privileges.
- Know your audience!
- Don’t ever bump Nickleback or you’re disqualified for life.
- If you lose privileges within 2 songs, you buy the next meal.
- If you have the aux and your friend challenges you to an aux-off, you MUST accept. Two songs each, loser loses aux privileges for a week.
- Do NOT change the song halfway through! Let the song finish.
- Don’t play a song twice.
Hopefully, now we are all on the same page.
Bella G’s 10 Tried and True Songs For Every Car Ride
This weekend, someone passed me the aux cord. Needless to say, I followed all the commandments and had a smooth, turnt car ride. We all want to show up and impress our friends when we get passed the aux cord in the car. Here are my top ten songs that will guarantee a lit car ride.
- “Don’t Tell ‘Em” – Jeremih featuring YG
- “Zaddy” – Ty Dolla $ign
- “Let Em Know” – Jeezy
- “What They Want” – Russ
- “Ooouuu” – Young M.a.
- “Fade” – Kanye West
- “Too Much Sauce” – DJ ESCO
- “ Big Amount (feat. Drake) – 2 Chainz
- “Last Time”- Gucci Mane featuring Travis Scott
- “ Black Beatles” – Rae Sremmurd featuring Gucci Mane
Courtesy of Bella Gomes, Content Assitant.by